Monday, November 29, 2010

Bristol Palin Works Her Butt Off!

Despite mediocre performances all season, Bristol Palin has made it to the final four on Dancing With the Stars, and might not even be done this week.
"I can't believe it's been three months already," she said. Heading into tonight's waltz and paso doble double-dip, she says "I'm pretty confident now."
That confidence should come in handy this week, when the Pistol and partner Mark Ballas perform routines she describes as fierce and "pretty sexy."
The challenge, she admits, is that "I'm not a sexy girl."

Bristol Palin Shakes It
OOH, YEAH! Mark Ballas likes what he's seen from Bristol Palin so far.
"I work my butt off," she adds, dismissing any conspiracy theories surrounding her unexpectedly long run on the show, saying it's all about effort.
Besides, for every voter that would vote for her because she's her mother's daughter, "Think about all the people who hate my mom!" she said.
That's a fair point.
As for the obligatory romance rumors that engulf any Dancing With the Stars tandem, Bristol Palin says she and Mark Ballas are purely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment